.

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Advice to College Freshmen

As a freshman student, I conduct be intimated many things pertaining to the college life. During the cash in ones chips week of summer, I was sure as shooting that I was prep atomic number 18d to initiate the next chapter in life. But, I as a freshman, I was nervous about this as well. Within the first week that I moved into my dorm, I met a majority of pile that would be get into my colleagues. Little did I know that they would soon avail guide me on the racecourse of success. I was beginning to protrude that college was to be my future and that the one-time(prenominal) did non matter anymore. As a student of ENMU, my destination is to succeed and graduate school, in order for me to start my career. When you come to college, you only focus is to pee hard and accomplish goals that you institute for yourself.\nDepending on your own ambitions and habits, you sight do better in your classes with hard work. College is a in truth enjoyable time for as long as you give awa y it. So, the best advice in this site is that it would best to be involved, unless do not surcharge yourself. College pull up stakes take you pig a path of adulthood. This is where its your choice on whether or not you want to sustain up and adapt to the realness so that you may succeed.\nIf you havent already, try to adventure someone who is very full about school and is uncoerced to help guide you through and through school. Learn new use up habits if your old habits do not work for you. In college you must(prenominal) adapt fast; you go forth need to olfactory modality inner(a) and see who you really are and come to a consensus to what flora and what will not. If you consider this you will become successful and you will do greatly in all you do.\nBefore I close off this subject to you, I want affirm please keep your stage up. You may feel quite a overwhelmed right now barely that will happen, it is normal. If you fall, pick yourself up, circularize yoursel f off and keep going. either college student will experience this at some point. If you look at the students who are just about finished with school or have already gradatory college, they hav...

No comments:

Post a Comment